Our facilities reflect the warmth of Apulian hospitality, our respect for the environment and our surroundings and our commitment to meeting the full range of our guests’ needs. We offer free Wi-Fi to help you stay in touch with the world.
The Oasi Salento is a family-run establishment that offers efficient and professional service.
The wellbeing of the environment, the welfare of animals, the preservation of our local heritage and caring for specific needs are among our priorities:
- We use non-drinking water to flush toilets
- The drainage system conducts all waste water to the purification plant in Melendugno, the largest waste water processing plant in Italy and one of the biggest in Europe. No waste is pumped into the sea.
- We have installed solar hot water panels which supply 98% of our total needs during the summer months.
- We are having class A air conditioning systems and electrical appliances installed.
- All waste is carefully sorted.
- Pets are welcome.
- Our restaurant caters for people with allergies, food intolerances, special dietary needs.
- We offer facilities for disabled guests – all public spaces and 2 two-room apartments on the ground floor. The beaches have special access ramps for the disabled.
n.b. Our shuttle bus is not yet equipped to carry wheelchairs.
Free Facilities Public Areas
- Reception open from 9 am until 8 pm (other times by arrangement at no extra cost)
- Private parking for 45 cars, unsupervised
- Convenient for loading/unloading (parking areas close to apartments)
- Free Wi-Fi in all public areas
- Private Pool at Oasi Salento, 10 × 20 metres
- In-house entertainment with dedicated area for events
- Recreation room
- Sport: free use of bicycles (subject to availability)
- Sport: private five-a-side football pitch
- Baby Area: playground and children’s pool
- Free shuttle bus to the beach at Torre dell’Orso every 30 minutes (from 9 to 12:45 and from 3:30 to 6:45)
- Free shuttle bus from the stop outside Hotel Thalas for those using the Salentoinbus service
- Club Card, with ID bracelet: pool, entertainment and beach shuttle bus; children’s play area, five-a-side football pitch, free private car park
- Fitness exercises and water games each morning (gentle workouts, water gym, zumba;…)
- Children’s Mini-club (games, creative workshops, cookery lessons,…)
- Afternoon entertainment (Buracco, card and board game tournaments,…)
- Evening entertainment (cabaret, group games, dancing, pizzica lessons and group dances) from 9 pm to 11 pm.
Facilities available at an extra charge
- Transport to and from the airport/station
- Breakfast in the bar’s pergola. Coffee, cappuccino, fruit juice, cornflakes and milk, Nesquik, croissants, pastries, Danish toast, with jam and Nutella
- The nearby “SalentOsteria” restaurant owned by the Oasi Salento
- Special rates and discounts at certain beaches
- Small pets are welcome, at an extra charge, in the ground-floor studios and duplex villas in the Annex, which have a small shady garden
Facilities available outside the resort
- Supermarket: 350 metres from the complex
- Shopping mall with supermarket, bar, restaurant, boutiques, newsagents, tobacconists, mini-market: 400 metres
- Medical centre and pharmacy: 700/800 metres
See the facilities that come with your Salento holiday apartment?